||President Takenori Yasumura
Head Quarter：1-2-34 Ichigaya-Sadohara-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 162-0842, Japan
Gifu Branch： 1-133-1, Naka-Maeborashinmachi, Kakamigahara City, Gifu, 504-0021, JAPAN
Nagoya Branch：2-19-25, Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi, 460-0002, JAPAN
- Import and sale of products used in the manufacture, maintenance and development of aircraft, aircraft engines, marine engines and related systems. In addition, all incidental business.
- Design, install, operate, and maintain security systems.
- Importing and distributing security, counter terrorism, and defense related products.
|Our Clients / Supply Sources
- EnerSys Delaware LLC II
- Japan Coast Guard
- KAGA SANGYO CO.,LTD.
- JAMCO Corporation
- SUBARU CORPORATION
- Hitachi, Ltd
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd
- Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Kanden Plant Corporation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- SNK Co.,Ltd.
- Seika Corporation
- SECOM Co., Ltd.
- Sohgo Security Services Co., Ltd.
- Diamond Air Service, Inc.
- Nakanihon Air Service Co.,Ltd.
- Nagano Japan Radio Co., Ltd.
- Nabtesco Corporation.
- NIPPI Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Japan Ministry of Defense
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Rest of the World
- Beth-El Zikhron Yaaqov Industries Ltd.(ISR)
- Cyber2.0 (2015) Ltd.(ISR)
- Elbit Systems Ltd.(ISR)
- Plasan Sasa Ltd.(ISR)
- Rafael Advanced Defense System Ltd(ISR)
- ROTEM MAGEN Ltd.(ISR)
- Southwest Microwave,Inc(USA)
- webintPro Ltd.(ISR)
- Established Hamanaka Sangyo Co., Ltd. as an import trading company in Kakamigahara City, Gifu Prefecture
Started import business focusing on UK products
- Business expansion as logistics support for SDF equipment, especially as a distributor of escort ship engine accessories and U-125 fuselage parts.
- Construction of new office building in Kakamigahara City, Gifu Prefecture
- Entered the commercial aircraft business
- Started delivery of products for Boeing 7 series
- Entered the JASDF large aircraft business
Enter HTV and H-IIB business
- Started delivery of products for MRJ
- Head office moved from Sumida-ku, Tokyo to Kakamigahara City, Gifu Prefecture
Order for advanced technology demonstration machine business
- Became a wholly owned subsidiary of JAPAN COMMUNICATION & ELECTRONIC CO,.LTD.
- Nagoya Branch (Naka Ward, Nagoya City) and Tokyo Sales Office (Minato Ward, Tokyo) established.
Enter the aviation equipment exchange business
- Head office moved to Ichigaya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Acquired International Operations Division from JAPAN COMMUNICATION & ELECTRONIC CO,.LTD.
Company name changed to “Jacom Trading Inc.”